Path 4 Career is an Erasmus+ Project which includes the collaboration of six partners from Great Britain, France, Italy, Malta, Romania and Spain.
The idea for the project emerged from the Europe 2020 strategy which identifies the need for more relevant employment opportunity for young graduates. The strategy aims to ensure a 75% employment rate for people aged 20-64, as well as the employment rate in the graduated field to exceed 90%, whilst taking into account the time and expenses for education. This has become a major problem in many EU countries due to the increase in the number of graduates which as a result, has also increased competitiveness of the labour market.
To learn more about the expertise of each European partner contributing to Path 4 Career Projects success, please click on the logos below.
MBM Training & Development Center Ltd
MBM TDC is a UK-headquartered European research, training and development enterprise, providing consultancy, coaching, marketing research, tailor-made training and development programs that reflect individual workplaces. We focus on fostering innovative programs in the UK, Europe and globally that will contribute to local, regional and global collaboration; provide quality skills development programs that reflect the changing needs of the community we well as exceptional customer service that respects the dignity and the individual needs and aspirations of the client and professional development opportunities for businesses, communities and organizations.
AcrossLimits is a dynamic SME based in Malta that offers creative technology solutions, and provides specialist consultancy services, to many European countries. We are very active in various international programs covering diverse areas of interest which include: eLearning, eHealth, eGovernment, Entrepreneurship, digital culture and in the refinement of business models making them suitable for the upcoming Single Digital Market. Our role in this project is the overall dissemination including the infrastructure and design of the website. We are also the hosts for the first transnational learning and exchange of best practices activity, developers of the scientific part of the chapter ‘Data Protection in the Virtual Environment’ and will organise a multiplication event in Malta.
Since 2010, Interactive 4D designs and develops serious games and gamified e-learning tools to meet the growing needs in the fields of. Professional training (learning games, LMS plateforms and gamified e-learning modules). Smart cities and smart territories that want to promote their cultural and natural heritage and raise awareness among citizens towards environmental and security issues. E-health (health assessment tools, telemedicine, health education of patients, training of healthcare professionals). For the Path for Career project, INTERACTIVE 4D is responsible for the design and the development of 2 digital educational games that will aim to help young adults achieving a faster professional insertion. The games will train players around the following topics:
– Career planning
– Soft skills in work situations
– Internship interviews
Association Smart Educational Projects (SEP)
Association SMART EDUCATIONAL PROJECTS is a non-governmental organization established in 2011, with no patrimonial purpose. The purpose of the organization is to promote and carry out activities areas of educational domain, social domain and environmental protection. As a coordinating organization SEP will ensure the project management, will be the host of the first transnational project meeting, will elaborate the methodical part of the 3 chapters of the PATH FOR CARRER Guide
Essenia UETP is an Italian organization based in Salerno operating in the field of project management and training. Our core activities are:
- transnational mobility and EU projects: we plan and manage projects funded through different Programmes, mainly within Erasmus+ (Ka1, Ka2 and Sport). We have been accredited with The “VET Mobility Charter”, issued by the Italian National Agency Erasmus+ INAPP. This accreditation certifies the quality of the services provided in the framework of the KA1 mobility projects.
- training: we design and deliver training courses (both insite and online) addressed to students, recent graduates, teachers and trainers, unemployed people, people looking for vocational retraining
- career guidance: we realize the matching activity between supply and demand to activate traineeship at companies within the European Programme ‘Youth Guarantee’ promoting the entrance into the world of work of young NEETs between 15 and 29
- consultancy services: we support public and private entities in planning and implementing European and National funded projects, carrying out also partnership building activity and administrative and financial paperwork Within the KA1 of Erasmus+ Programme, we provide logistical support, travel and transfer organization, procurement of placement, language training, intercultural and pedagogical preparation, monitoring, tutoring, paperwork, certification.